Tuesday

Thieves in the night



Bizzle is on the cover of the NME this week / last week / whatever. I'm not saying a thing, but Gabrielle wears an eye patch for a reason, you know. I'm calling it Bizzlegate. It's like Fiascogate but without the Penfold glasses, bed wetting and snorting when laughing. You have to give credit to whoever does Lethal's press, though. They are doing an amazing job.



Dirty Canvas on Friday was pretty amazing. Best night of the year maybe. It was so good I won't mention the fact that I had to DJ for like three hours at the start, then wait around till three in the morning because Coki didn't show for his set only for him to show up 10 mins before the end and get paid before me and more than me (for not even playing). I don't know what time I got home in the end but it was bright outside. Maybe I should start making slowed down clownstep (plus the odd good tune here and there).

4 comments:

Lektrogirl said...

You know, Pete Burns used to wear an eye patch back in the "Rip It Up" days because he had plastic surgery - a nose job I think it was back then - and it was to cover the bruising. But then he kept wearing it because he liked the look. I think with the lycra catsuits, cinch belts and red cornelli work bolero jackets Burns was rocking at the time with that big hair it was a pretty good look.

Anonymous said...

what did you think of man like me @ dirty canvas?

Anonymous said...

"wait around till three in the morning because Coki didn't show for his set only for him to show up 10 mins before the end and get paid before me and more than me (for not even playing). I don't know what time I got home in the end but it was bright outside. Maybe I should start making slowed down clownstep (plus the odd good tune here and there)."

bitchy...but liberties still.

Agostinho said...

Bizzle is doing his bit corretly. As much as i hate the guy he seems to be everywhere i turn and i dont know whehther thats do with him or the lack of talent getting and shine these days. But hey thats not my problem its their's.

That shade ting needs to stop though, its getting kinda bait that he got moved to and is hidint the evidence. Late with that.

Oh and for the record;

Man Like Me>>>>>>>>>>> Goldie Locks and her friend.

All day everyday.

If you were there you would know.

But big up the bandawagon; same way.