Wednesday

shankle my big toe



I knew this whole stalking thing would eventually harvest some excloooooooose. There I was, minding my own business (staking out Jammer's Garden shed); I saw him heading for his car, so I sprinted after him and clung to the underside of his Ford Orion. He eventually pulled in. I then spied him entering a nearby house. I clambered in the bathroom window and managed to sneak into the kitchen disguised as a bread roll. The rest, as they say, is shown in the badly-filmed video clip below:

VIDEO: Flirta D and Jammer MCing in someone's kitchen

The track being played is by Team Shadetek, who are producing some stuff for Jammer's album. I run up and down on man.



YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I'M THE BIG MIC MAN.




Jammmer displaying that he can smoke literally anything.

When he'd finished getting reloads in someone's kitchen, Jammer insisted he drove me home and subjected me to even more barring.

VIDEO: Jammer & Airs Spraying in Jammer's mini



I broke into MC Ryder's house the other day. When I'd finished sniffing his mum's panties, I went and hid in his wardrobe. While I was hiding there, I managed to film this:

VIDEO: MC Ryder Freestyle

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FWD>> Thursday 16th June @ Plastic People:

Geeneus & Slimzee
Youngsta
N-Type

No comments: